Monday, May 30, 2011

Parade

This morning we went to Mr. Incredible's new office. I hadn't seen it yet. It is really nice, the rooms are much bigger than I'd been picturing. It is going to work out well for him.

Anyway, we went there because there was a Memorial Day parade through the town square on which his office is located. We thought about watching from the window, but when we saw all the excitement down on the square we went down too. Violet had never been to a town parade. She really enjoyed it.

We were home in the afternoon. I didn't get a thing done. Just like a holiday is supposed to be!

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

SMILE.

MOM #1 said...

Oh, I bet that was fun for Violet.

I used to LOVE parades when I was younger, but now there are too many people too crowded together for my liking. I'm getting a little antisocial in my old age, I guess.

I'm glad you had a great holiday!

Smooches!