Sunday, May 22, 2011

Catch up with you soon

I'm leaving in 2 hours for an out of state business trip. I'll be back Wednesday night. I've spent this past week glued to my computer working. I miss my ability to get overtime pay. Stupid salary.

Needless to say I didn't work out at all. The "last week" of school was a complete bust. We didn't have any school work planned but I would have liked to do fun stuff with Violet. We did have 3 Girl Scout related outings, which were fun. But just Mama-Violet stuff, you know?

I'm hoping to have my work caught up enough to take Memorial Day weekend off. But May 31st is another huge deadline for my department. If everyone else has to work on that Saturday, I should too. It will help my relations with my immediate coworkers immensely. The big wigs (outside our department) will be off. But honestly, it is the ones you work with day in and day out with that matter for a peaceful existence. We'll see, it is a week away.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'm so far behind in all your blogs, but they are all saved in my Google Reader. When I get a chance I can't wait to catch up with you all!

3 comments:

The Old Gray Mare said...

Have a safe trip!

Fatcat said...

Have a good safe trip and schedule some mom and daughter time when you get back!

MOM #1 said...

You haven't missed much on my blog, I hardly post anymore, but I'm taking the summer off from school, so maybe I'll get back on it. Maybe not. That's my new easy, breezy, mentality. How do you like it?

I hope you're taking the long weekend off. You should like you've been working really hard and REALLY deserve it.