Sunday, December 15, 2013

The tree is going up

We are getting our tree put up today.  And Bubbles won't stay out of it.  Even with a short season, it is going to be a long Christmas season chasing the cat out of it.  I wouldn't object to not even having it up, but I am a known Scrooge.

My shopping is mostly done.  I don't buy for many people at all.  Mr. Incredible did most of the shopping for Violet, he kept having ideas for her. 

We have some cookies to bake this week.  Violet wants to take cookies to her art teacher next Saturday.  She did it last year too, and she said he seemed really surprised and happy to get them. 


This photo is of Bubbles in the tree last year.  I'm afraid it is what we'll be seeing again this year.

1 comment:

Mel said...

It's funny because I have had 5 cats in my adult life, and a couple cats growing up and none of them ever showed interest in the Christmas tree! My two doggies definitely are not interested either.