Thursday, December 12, 2013

So sore

I got the bright idea to run on the treadmill on Tuesday, instead of walking.  I only did about a mile at a run, my other 2 miles were a fast walk.  I am still so sore today.  Yesterday I did a medium walk thinking that would help.  If it did I hate to think how much worse I'd feel today.  I kept waking up during the night with my muscles hurting.

I'm going to walk again today, no more running. Guess I'm too old for that. 

Tonight I'm leading an online book discussion on "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King" by ETA Hoffman.  I've never lead a discussion before.  I hope it goes well.




1 comment:

Mel said...

We have this weird type of elliptical that also moves your arms, and a recumbent bike...both of which give me terrible back spasms a few hours after use so I don't use them any more. I'm too out of shape to exercise! So we're going to add a treadmill next year, after our WA house sells. I can't exercise per se, but walking seems doable if I can also watch tv at the same time! ha!