Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Knitting

I've been knitting again.  Actually, I haven't stopped.  The house is full of yarn. I can't go to the thrift store unsupervised, I come home with balls and balls of yarn.  Here's my latest completed project, a cute little teddy bear:




And so he won't get cold in the winter months, he's got a vest:


Doesn't he look snazzy?  It is too big for him.  I didn't follow directions and used needles that were one size too big.  But that's what I had.  And besides, I like baggy clothes, don't you?  Much more comfy.

I'm working on making him a friend:  a hot pink bunny.  The bunny will have a vest too.  Likely too big, I don't know that I'll get the right sized needles any time soon.  And I am very, very close to being finished with an afghan.  I've been knitting square after square after square.  I have them almost all sewed together.  I'll post that photo soon.

3 comments:

Fatcat said...

Very cute! I'm impressed you can knit.

Mother Mayhem said...

AWESOMENESS! =)

Mel said...

Great job! I am very impressed since I can't do any sort of fiber craft!