Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tough week

I am ending the week feeling like I didn't get anything done, and those things I did get done I didn't do very well.  Sigh.  I try to do too much.  But I just don't know what I can stop doing.  I could give up my few measly hobbies I have left or stop spending a few minutes reading at night, but gosh I don't want to.  I have given up most household cleaning.  I think it is time for the rest of it to take a back seat.

So beware if you come over, you'll have to step over things, the carpet won't be mopped (or the floor vacuumed - that was an unintentional mistype, but I liked it and left it), you might want to swish a Lysol cleaning cloth around in the bathroom before using it, and I'd suggest bringing your own coffee mug...otherwise you'll probably have to wash one in order to join me in a cup of joe.

We'll finish school in a couple of weeks, although it seems no where near right now, then I'll have more time.  But tonight, I feel overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I've been there. This too will pass. I have a friend whose daughter is almost grown up, who is thinking about getting a job but wouldn't want any of her housework to slide (she must clean 5 or 6 hours a day, every day). I told her it will. It will.

My carpet hasn't been mopped in a long time. :-)