Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey There

Just a real quick post to say "hey" everyone! I'm still here. We have 2 and a half weeks of school left. I went to a training for Girl Scouts tonight for our new registration procedures. I think the bigwig lady was from another planet, but was good and didn't say anything. I think my membership director (a Council staffer) was disappointed I didn't act up. :grin:

The weather has been nice.

Today the tore up the road in front of our house. That promises to be annoying for the next week or more. They replaced some chunks of sidewalk in front of our house. Needless to say we aren't getting a lot done for all the watching of the workers we're doing. The homeschool family across the street has been watching it all too. They've actually ventured out into the street on their bikes during the process. Violet and I just watch from the window. Different styles I guess.

Gotta go tuck Violet in. Hope you are all well. I've been trying to be better about visiting your blogs, even if I don't comment. Miss you all!

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

I miss you too! ♥

Fatcat said...

Congratulations on behaving yourself!

Ami said...

Nice to see you.

Why did you behave? Any special reason?

Come chat on Friday night.

:)