Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Adventure Days

Sorry I haven't written much this summer. I've been working a lot, Mr. Incredible's new business is really picking up. And when I can take days off, Violet and I have been having Adventure Days. Today we went to Wild West Town.

We live very close, yet never go. It is always the case, isn't it? It was Violet's first visit. She loved the pony rides and the little roller coaster. I enjoyed lunch in the steakhouse and just being out with her. The Wild West Show was fun. And the cowboys working there did get into character.

We are exhausted tonight. Check out the website, in particular the help wanted link. Where else do you see a list of job openings that includes trick ropers and gold miners?

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

I'm thinking of applying for whip cracker. :o)

I miss you! WAH!

Ami said...

I'm already a munchkin wrangler... similar but I probably make less money.
:)

Nice to 'hear' from you!!