Monday, December 19, 2011

The Judges Made the Wrong Decision

So last night on The Next Iron Chef finale, our gal, Elizabeth Faulkner, lost. The judges made a bad choice, in my opinion. Geoffrey Zakarian is a fine chef, but will not be nearly as interesting an iron chef as Elizabeth would have been. What an old boys network. I'm bummed, but I am totally thrilled that she made it to the finale. She is a totally awesome chef and person. I am so glad we got to go to her culinary demonstration and book signing! What a cool day that way! When Zakarian competes on Iron Chef, I think I'm going to have to root for his competition.

3 comments:

Steve Bailey said...

I love that show and I agree.... I mean Faulkner was great and they could have used another female Iron Chef anyways!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

MOM #1 said...

Oh, we don't watch that show, but I do occasionally catch the regular Iron Chef show with the *unique* secret ingredients. It's a trip!

I'm still dealing over the Survivor finale last night. OY!